A Duke Life Flight helicopter that crashed earlier this month was trailing black smoke before it crashed on a wind turbine farm near Hertford, according to a preliminary report.
Updated at 2:00 a.m. ET Wednesday Mexico's civil defense agency has raised the death toll from Tuesday's earthquake. Officials say 226 people have died — more than half in the capital Mexico City. Updated at 11:10 p.m. ET Thirty-two years to the day after an earthquake killed thousands of people in Mexico, a powerful quake rattled the country's central region Tuesday. Buildings shivered in Mexico City, and dozens collapsed, sending clouds of dust skyward. Residents, who just hours before had...
The U.S. military has been using a virtual reality program to augment therapy for combat veterans returning from war with post-traumatic stress disorder. For the first time that software was made available for use in a theatrical production.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Mexico: Huge earthquake topples buildings, killing nearly 250
- Hurricane Maria hits Virgin Islands and bears down on Puerto Rico
- Trump's first UN speech met with criticism from some leaders
- Suu Kyi Rohingya speech criticised by global leaders
- First Australia refugees approved for US resettlement
- Australian school discriminated against turban-wearing boy